The Réncái Group October white paper produced in collaboration with author Peter Cools.
The current opportunity for Business Leaders to leverage the organizational wide Business Improvement benefits gained from successful investment in Cloud HR Technology solutions has never been greater.
This paper is produced to provide content and insight to those looking to review their existing HRIS strategy or developing their plan to invest in SaaS HR Software and Cloud HR Software for the first time.
TECHNOLOGY AS A FACILITATOR TO EMPOWERMENT?
“The HR function finds itself at a turning point. The attentions and energies are being focused on strategic endeavours rather than being bogged down with largely transactional tasks.”
What role does technology play in aligning HR as a key strategic partner for the business improvement?
This white paper shares insight and research highlighting:
- The empowerment of modern HR functions working as key strategic partners with increased voice in the boardroom
- Scale of ongoing shift for investment in HR Cloud solutions to drive business growth
- Refocus of HR technology spend to prioritise new priority business impact areas
- Leverage of SaaS HR Systems to accelerate business growth
- How to make informed decisions on the best suite of cloud HR solutions to suit your specific business need
You can access the full white paper here.
If you have any questions in relation to this paper, or value consulting support in this area please contact the Réncái team or Peter, for immediate assistance.
+44 (0) 20 3051 9077
About the author: With over 30 years in the industry, Peter is an experienced advisor and a driving force in the domain of HR Technology, Talent- and Reward Management, Succession Planning and Learning & Development. He has lead the technology segment at large international consulting organisations and system integrators such as Cap Gemini, Accenture, Towers Watson and IBM, along with leadership roles within Oracle & Taleo in EMEA.